Private Quebec bike tour for small groups, dates by appointment
“The Little Train of the North” once brought tourists from Montreal into the Laurentian mountains for skiing and summer vacations. Now that the train is a bike path, it’s the perfect environment for you to explore spectacular scenery and unbelievably good local cuisine. It’s 200km / 125 miles of blissful car-free riding through the Laurentian mountains. You can do this Quebec bike tour over 3-5 days with an extra day added on to explore Montreal by bike as a private tour.
A suggested itinerary for our Quebec bike tour is shown below as a 7-day/6-night trip staying in hotels and inns. However it can be modified to be shorter or longer to accommodate your group’s specifications. No matter the itinerary, each stop along the way focuses on amazing local cuisine and beverages that will blow you away, with many interesting sights to explore.
But just like all of our other tours…you will never need a car to get to the ride. This tour has all the details figured out to get you (and your bike) from New York City to Montreal (and back again) for a fantastic ride.
A typical Quebec bike tour can include:
- Transport of your bike from NYC to Montreal so that you can take the train or an airplane (or drive) on your own.
- We meet you in Montreal and get you settled in with your bike at a hotel in Montreal.
- Guided day ride of Montreal.
- Transportation from Montreal to the start of the P’Tit Train du Nord bike path of you, your bike and luggage.
- Multiple days of riding on the path. This is a relatively easy, flat ride since it is 100% rail-trail.
- Transportation back to Montreal at the end of the ride for transportation back to NYC
- Most meals included (certain meals are not included to give you flexibility to explore).
The exact price of each tour depends on the number of riders and the types of accommodations you want. For more information and a price estimate, contact Lukas at 917-748-1119 or email@example.com. Or see our private tours page for more information.
The following is an example 7-day Quebec bike tour itinerary, although this can be modified to make it shorter or longer: