Gotham Bicycle Tours was founded in 2014 with a vision of helping New Yorkers get out and explore beautiful places on their bikes.
We specialize in scenic, thoughtfully-planned, affordably-priced bike tours that can get you out of the city for a day, a weekend, or longer with minimum hassle for our riders. We also specialize in private tours, summer outings and group events where all the details get taken care of.
The philosophy of Gotham Bicycle Tours can be explained in our logo.
Every single ride we offer is connected to public transit to accommodate people who do not own cars to get to our rides, or for visitors to our region who do not want to rent a car just to park it in a lot to do a bike tour. Once the ride starts, we take care of everything: the food, the accommodations, and the fun. Whether you do a day ride, a camping tour, a hotel tour or a private tour, we take care of the logistics for a safe and enjoyable ride!
Our tours are designed to make the experience of bicycle touring safe, easy, and available to everyone!
- We plan the routes, accommodations, meals and activities for you.
- We also carry all of your gear, so you don’t have to – you just ride.
- We are there to assist you if your bicycle breaks down or if you need help.
- We can pick you up along the route if you are too tired to finish the ride.
- And we can even get you home at any point during the tour if you’ve had enough!
Learn more about our tours.