The perfect day out for private groups of up to 8 people
Tour price starting at $900 per group (not per person)
This ride has it all: beautiful scenery mixed with delicious locally produced Hudson Valley wine, spirits and food. This bike ride packs a lot of highlights into a great 30-mile itinerary that is perfect for all abilities and includes off-road bike paths and quiet back roads with up to 5 food and beverage related stops.
This bike tour has spectacular scenery as you ride along the flat Wallkill River Valley with a view of the majestic Shawgunk Ridge off in the distance. Our staff will meet your group in Gardiner, NY where there is plenty of free parking. We can also shuttle your group over from the Poughkeepsie train station if you are coming from NYC. We’ll send you on your way with GPS navigation and plenty of snacks and beverages as you ride through a fertile valley that is home to a number of wineries, micro-distilleries and farm-to-table restaurants. You can stop and any – or all – of 5 stops. Our support vehicle will meet you at each of them and you can store any products you buy at each stop in the vehicle along with any personal items you do not want to carry while you ride.
- Mile 11.5 – Rail Trail Cafe in Rosendale – Farm to table food served in 100% outdoor setting next to a bike path
- Mile 18.5 – Coppersea Distilling – Whisky distillery offering outdoor tastings and whisky slushies
- Mile 26 – Robibero Family Vineyards – Outdoor wine tastings
- Mile 28 – Tuthilltown Spirits – Distillery specializing in a variety of spirits including whisky, gin and vodka
- Mile 30 – Whitecliff Vineyard – Outdoor wine tastings or wine by the glass.
After reaching Whitecliff Vineyard, it is a 2.5 mile ride back (uphill) to the parking lot where the ride started. But we can shuttle anyone from your group who does not want to do this ride. Or we can give you a ride back to the train.
Have any questions? Email email@example.com for the answers!
Thank you both for an amazing trip! The ride was beautiful, and at just the right intensity (challenging, yet doable). Your organization and planning were spectacular…it couldn’t have been a better experience!