$495 plus tax for 2 people, $95 for each additional person
- Rental bike with helmet and lock
- Bottled water and snacks
- Lunch in either Coney Island or Rockaway Beach
- Transportation of bike back to rental shop – you end the ride anywhere you like
Meet us in Brooklyn for a ride to New York City’s historic…and unique beaches. The ride starts at Grand Army Plaza, the northern entry point to beautiful Prospect Park where you will be fitted to a rental bike with a helmet, lock, water bottle and snack-bag and off we’ll go. Your group can choose an “inland route” (9 miles) or a “waterfront route”, (14 miles) both which end at Coney Island in time for an early lunch at Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs. End the ride at Coney Island and enjoy the rest of the day there, or ride further along the shoreline to Rockaway Beach where you could opt for a later lunch at Tacoway Beach.
Depending on your final destination, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the following:
- Coney Island, with its fun and unique boardwalk featuring rides, games, freak shows and other attractions (attractions are not included in package).
- Dead Horse Bay, a unique and isolated beach environment where you can scavenge for 90 year old bottles
- Rockaway Beach, with its challenging surf and beautiful white sand
For this ride you can choose to ride back to the starting point at Grand Army Plaza, or end the ride at any point you like and take the subway back home or to your hotel. If you choose to end the ride at any point other than Grand Army Plaza, the bikes will be locked at your ending location, and be retrieved by vehicle, and returned to the start point after.